Care & handling
The Qur’an is considered sacred text. It must, therefore, be handled with care. Respect for the Qur’an is equivalent to an exhibiting of respect for Allah. Which brings reward. Insha’Allah. Allah is all-knowing and sees all.
General care and guidelines for handling the Qur’an:
- Never place on the ground.
- Never bring into a bathroom.
- Never place any books on top of.
- Keep all liquids away from as not to spill any on.
- Keep upright, vertical, when finished reading. The same as you would with books on a bookshelf.
- Do NOT dog ear any pages.
- Never bring into a room where marital relations have occurred.
- Never highlight or mark any pages or text.
- Keep away from your gentiles.
- Keep dust free.